• Francesca was Brand Communications Director at dunnhumby, working with brands such as Tesco, Virgin, British Airways, and Diageo.
• We led on marketing for Thriving Communities, a National Academy for Social Prescribing programme, collaborating with names such as the NHS and Southbank Centre. National media coverage, SEO progress, 500+ people at a series of webinars, and a growth of 3000 people on our network were a few of our wins.
• We looked after Marketing, PR and Communications at The Lord Mayor's Appeal - responsible for everything that goes out of the door, from brand collateral to newsletters, PR stunts to social media. We developed strategy, created content, and delivered results.
• We led the marketing for Hestia’s new domestic abuse helpline, where we achieved coverage in Sky and The Guardian, hit the targets for calls as specified by the Home Office, and delivered vital services.
• We were Head of Communications & Marketing at Spread the Word, and achieved a doubling of social media followers, a sold out programme, and 100% increase in Prize entries.
Basically, if you want to make a noise, get in touch and we will make it happen.